Friday, September 7, 2007

birds and bbqs


the other day i printed out some of the images from the victorian birdhead series and framed them. my intention was to sell them at juniper but my paint job on the frames was a bit sloppy so i kept them and hung them on the wall...


the kingfisher boy was also framed


today we trotted over to a friend's house for a bbq. i made a lemon and rosewater cheesecake to take. i thought you couldn't really taste the rosewater, but it ended up going down a treat ;-) the bbq was yummy and the company most excellent. hopefully there will be more barbies as the weather gets warmer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for the superior quality of the cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

I love your bird creatures! Your new badges are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

ha sis can you make me a cheesecake to please i promise i will be good ill do thre dishes pretty please